Sunday, May 26, 2013

Since you're reading this blog...



I figured I should write an inaugural post. (Honestly, I just wanted to use the word "inaugural" and this was the perfect opportunity. I love having a blog.) But really, I decided to start this blog because I have so many thoughts that cannot be expressed within the confines of other social media outlets. I know, I know. Those of you who follow me on Facebook or Twitter are thinking, "Kayla, do you really have more thoughts than can be expressed in a 140 character tweet or a traditional Facebook rant?" And the answer is yes; yes I do.

In the coming days/weeks/months/time until I develop severe carpal tunnel, I'll be posting my thoughts on a wide range of issues. Since I know we (and by "we" I mean me) are sick of those boring celebrity gossip blogs (so 2012. Duh.), I promise to post on only the most important topics of the day. North Korea's nuclear tests, the increased focus on educational accountability, Brad Pitt's struggle with face blindness....you get the point. 

As my beloved reader(s), you are the captain(s) at the helm of this ship. Therefore, YOUR OPINION MATTERS! You also claim all responsibility should this blog crash into a metaphorical iceberg. If there's a topic you'd like me to address in my next blog, leave me a comment. 

2 comments:

  1. I feel like this is a wonderful idea. Maybe I should get a blog for all my rants.... Hmmmm

    ReplyDelete